Vanassibara fair price
Want to know more about our fair pricing and business model? Please click here
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
DV065 fits true to size.
- Sliders in calf suede
- Bull motif embroidered on the upper
- Fully lined in lambskin
- Sole in 100% leather
- DV065, also knows as ‘chinelos’ in South America, is a type of footwear favoured by many in the countryside and smaller cities of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- These sliders are hand-made and crafted from brown calf suede
- DV065 is entirely lined in super soft subtle lamb leather
- Major attention to design is given to the embroidery. The bulls look straight at you in an inquisitively manner. The colours are inspired by those seen in antique Egyptian art such as lapis lazuli and turquoise
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The insole and the outer sole are made from leather, same case of the heel. The latter is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole.
- To avoid stains from liquids and dirt, we recommend the use of a leather protective spray that helps to keep dirt away and serves as a water repellent
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Avoid contact with liquids containing alcohol or solvents, as this will cause irreversible damage to the surface of the leather
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat
"More of the bull, less of the s**t!"