Taking craftsmanship and sophistication to the next level, Model Two boasts hand carved New Guinea rosewood components that are painstakingly hand carved. This hybrid construction features hand woven leather, and the Derby section of the shoe is made of a single cut half-closed at the back. This design uses on average 40% extra leather than a regular shoe. The custom-made leather platform was exclusively developed for Diego Vanassibara. The increasing in height of the toe area provides a more comfortable walking because the shoe doesn't need to bend; it is virtually a "rocking-chair-like" sole.
The wooden components
· Hand carved from New Guinea rosewood.
· Wood is legally sourced from sustainable plantations regulated by the Javanese government.
· Smooth sanded surface treated with protective oil.
· External upper made from 100% calf of exceptional quality that will age beautifully.
· Fully lined in calfskin for extra comfort.
· Wooden components are fixed onto the outer layer of leather, which leaves the rest of the shoe free to move increasing comfort.
|Species||New Guinea Rosewood|
|Latin name||Pterocarpus indicus|
|Material||100% Calf leather|
|Lining||Full lining in calfskin|
|Type||Subtle leather plarform|
|Fit & Size|
|Fit||Fits true to UK size.|
|Size||Only available in full sizes. In case you take half size, please choose the nearest larger size (i.e. if your size is 8.5 please take a size 9).|