The wooden components
· Hand carved from New Guinea rosewood. A noble and incredibly hard tropical wood. It is native from the islands of the West Pacific.
· Smooth sanded surface treated with protective oil.
· Each wood accessory is meticulously carved by hand to match the natural curvature of the outside and inside of the foot, following the size and shape of the last.
· Wood is legally sourced from sustainable plantations regulated by the Javanese government.
· External upper made from 100% nubuck of exceptional quality that will age beautifully.
· Fully lined in calfskin for extra comfort.
· Wooden components are fixed onto the top strap of leather, which leaves the rest of the shoe free to move.
|Species||New Guinea Rosewood|
|Latin name||Pterocarpus indicus|
|Lining||Full lining in calfskin|
|Construction||Loafer cut out in a single piece|
|Material||Stacked micro and rubber|
|Fit & Size|
|Fit||Fits true to UK size.|
|Size||Only available in full sizes. In case you take half size, please choose the nearest smaller size (i.e. if your size is 8.5 please take a size 8).|